Re: FBR: add lists.pagure.io to our mailing-lists

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 02:46:00PM +0200, Brian (bex) Exelbierd wrote:
>    On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:40 PM Aurelien Bompard <aurelien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>    wrote:
>
>      Hey folks!
>
>      Pingou would like to announce the availability of mailing-lists on
>      lists.pagure.io with the 5.0 release. The following patch should add
>      the new domain to our mailing list server.
>      Affected services are the mailman server and the proxies.
>
>    Where was lists.pagure.io announced?  I'd like more details on what it
>    actually does.

It wasn't announced since it doesn't exist yet :)

It is basically another domain attached to our existing mailman3 deployment so
projects hosted on pagure.io can ask for mailing lists.
The first two I'll ask for being pagure-devel and pagure-announce :)

Pierre