staging openshift reinstall

greetings everyone.

I've been playing around with openshift staging for the last few weeks
and enabling some cool features. :) However, I now seem to have gotten
it in a odd state and I think it's time to do a fresh install.

If no one objects soon, I will reinstall it this afternoon, then run all
the various app playbooks to redeploy them.

Hopefully after that we will have multitenant networking (all apps are
isolated from each other unless we want to allow them to talk),
metrics/logging/alerting (with all the cool apps:
kibana/elasticsearch/prometheus/fluentd/etc).

If all looks well with this, we can roll this out to prod after beta
(probibly by doing a reinstall there as well).

kevin