Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jack Nash

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to be able to assist this group. Here are my details.

IRC
Freenode: JNash_DMIS

Skills
Programming Languages: None
System Administration Skills: Fedora, Debian, Firewalls, VPN (IPSec, SSH, etc...), Network Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, Servers, WAN Optimization, Local Access Bonding, Voice-over-IP Systems, Windows, MAC, KVM, OpenLDAP, FreeIPA (Beginning), SNMP Monitoring systems, and a few more...
Associations: Owner of "DBS Managed IT Services" (dmis.co), a national IT company based out of Frisco, TX USA that provides 24x7 IT support for network infrastructure, desktops, wireless, VoIP, and network security. Various Linux groups.

Want To Learn
Interested in becoming much better at enterprise solutions in a Linux environment, such as centralized identity management (OpenLDAP & FreeIPA) in order to help grow the use of Linux Fedora workstations in the workplace. Would love to become efficient at scripting to automate various tasks. Constantly looking to improve my Fedora skills in all areas.

Questions
How can I help support Fedora? I am very strong in the network infrastructure and telecommunications spaces, have 25+ years experience, and own an managed IT services company. I would like to leverage my skills and resources for the benefit of Fedora and Linux as a whole. How can I help?

Thanks,