Happy SysAdmin Appreciation Day to our Infra Team!

Hi all,

In case you missed, today, July 27th, is SysAdmin Appreciation Day! I
wanted to say thanks to all of the folks working in Fedora
Infrastructure for their time and effort to keep all of the bits and
pieces that make up our infrastructure going.

I hope you can help yourself to a slice of cake, or a treat of your
choice (stroopwafels?). :-)

Thanks for all of your hard work!

--
Cheers,