Re: python2 and fedora deployed applications

On 2018-07-23 23:05, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Greetings.

There's discussion on the devel list about how to handle the end of life
of python2 in Fedora. This will most likely happen next year. Of course
our applications still running on rhel7 should continue to be ok, but
anything we now deploy on Fedora we need to figure out what we are going
to do. Ideally we port them to python3 before the deadline and all goes on.

I went and did a quick grep thru ansible to locate any instances running
Fedora running apps we control.

If everyone could look at this and reply (to the list) with what they
know about the python3 status of all the following apps that would be
lovely. :)

builders - need mock and koji supporting bootstrap.
autocloud - ?
bodhi-backend - ?
bodhi-web - ?
certgetter - should be fine?
ci-cc-rdu01 - ?
docker registry - ?
greenwave - ?
koschei - ?

Koschei is python 3 only for some time already.

Michael

mdapi - YES! python3 already!
modernpaste - ?
notifs-backend - ?