[Release] pagure 4.0.4

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 4.0.4

This is a bug and security fix release.

Here is its changelog:
4.0.4 (2018-07-19)
------------------

.. note:: This release fixes CVE-2018-1002155, CVE-2018-1002156,
        CVE-2018-1002157, CVE-2018-1002153

- Ensure the project's description does not contain any javascript (Michael
  Scherer)
- Prevent the project's URL to be anything other than an URL
- Escape any html people may have injected in their author name in commits
  (Michael Scherer)
- Do not serve SVG inline (Michael Scherer)

  - The four items above constitute CVE-2018-1002155

- Catch exception raised by pagure-ci when it fails to find a build on jenkins
- Fix RELATES and FIXES regex to cover projects with a dash in their name
- Support calls from jenkins indicating the build is started
- Ensure we check the required group membership when giving a project away
- Add missing titles to the milestones table in the settings
- Properly inform the user if they are introducing a duplicated tag
- Only select the default template when creating a new ticket
- Fix the subscribe button on the PR page
- Fix updating a remote PR
- Fix showing the 'more' button on the overview page
- Multiple fixes to the pagure-milter
- Fix triggering CI checks on new comments added to a PR
- Fix logging and the SMTPHandler
- Do not notify everyone about private tickets (CVE-2018-1002157)
- Make the settings of a project private (CVE-2018-1002156)
- Ensure the git repo of private projects aren't exposed via https
  (CVE-2018-1002153)
- Do not log activity on private projects
- Drop trollius-redis requirement (Neal Gompa)

It's currently running in staging where I'm doing some testing. Since it's a
security release, unless there are really big issues, I will be pushing it to
production, even if I need to do a 4.0.5 release later.

Happy hacking!
Pierre