Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Juan Martinez

Hi,

IRC Handle: queue-tip

Programming languages:
bash
perl 5
learning python
some ruby

System administration skills:
I have worked as Linux Administrator in environments ranging in size
from small, community ISPs to DoD data centers. The majority of
systems I've administrated for work have been RHEL and CentOS.
I'm familiar with a wide range of tech including: git, ansible,
haproxy, kvm, apache, nginx, mariadb, and postgresql

I've been a Fedora user since Red Hat Linux was discontinued. I'm
looking forward to contributing back to the project that's given me
so much throughout the years.

Juan

--
Juan Martinez <redhat@xxxxxxxxxxx>