Re: [Rpm-ecosystem] Patch review request: zchunk patches for dnf, libsolv and librepo

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:21 AM Jonathan Dieter <jdieter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've finally finished writing patches to integrate zchunk support into
> dnf/libsolv/librepo[1], and I'd greatly appreciate some code review.  A
> vast majority of the code is in librepo, but libsolv has been expanded
> to support zchunk files and dnf has a tiny patch that passes the base
> cache directory to librepo to find source zchunk files to delta
> against.

This is awesome, but we're missing patches for libdnf and
createrepo_c. PackageKit and microdnf rely on libdnf for all of this,
and no one can create zck rpmmd without a suitably enhanced
createrepo_c. Could you please make PRs against both for that? :)