openshift outages this week (both stg and prod!)

Greetings.

I'd like to have a outage for staging openshift tomorrow starting at
21UTC and running hopefully only an hour or so. I want to reinstall it
and try and enable some new features we want to work with (cri-o
containers, some storage for registery).

Is that ok for all staging openshift users? Sorry for the short notice.

Then, I'd like to have an outage for our production openshift on
thursday starting at 21UTC. I'd like to reinstall it also from the
ground up. It's currently 3.6 and the vm's are not sized correctly for
the newer versions. I had hoped I could take each vm out, reinstall it
and then readd it, but once I got to the master nodes it started to
become too much hassle. I'd like to just reinstall it with 3.9 and
reinstall all apps via their playbooks.

I'll file the outages in a few and try and @ as many folks as I think
might be interested in this, but if you have any issues, please chime in
here or there.

Thanks!

kevin