Infrastructure office hours

Dear all,

I would like to get feedback about starting a weekly infrastructure office
hours which would be used to help anyone with contributing to Fedora's
infrastructure.

This would be a dedicated IRC meeting where people would be available to
answer questions, help setting up development environment or even maybe
work together on an issue. It could also be used to add more details to the
issues we have in our backlog to help new contributor to get started.

Note that we already have a general "ask whatever, whenever" on
#fedora-apps and #fedora-admin where anybody can "ask whatever, whenever"
:-), but this does not seems to work since we have very few requests.

So do you think that having a dedicated meeting where you know that people
are available would improve the situation ?

Thanks
Clément