Bodhi stakeholders' meeting

Greetings!

I would like feedback from you about the usefulness and/or
format/schedule of the Bodhi stakeholders' meeting.

I've been holding this meeting about once every 4 weeks. It started off
pretty well with lots of seemingly interested participation, but over
time it seems that fewer people attend. I would like to identify why the
attendance is lower so I can adjust to it. Here are some thoughts:

Is the meeting too often?
=========================

I've thought perhaps about reducing it to once every 3 months instead of
once every 4 weeks. Perhaps this way there would be more to discuss?

Is the time of the meeting bad?
===============================

I know it is a bad time for our west coast North America friends. Is it
also a bad time for others? I could try to move it to be later in the
day if that would help.

Is it boring?
=============

Is the meeting just not relevant to you? Does it lack purpose?

Other
=====

Other thoughts?

Proposal
========

I've been considering reducing it to once every 3 months and making it
later in the day for west coast people. I've also considered if it would
be good to make it be part of the weekly infrastructure meeting on that
3 month schedule (i.e., just have an agenda item once every 3 months to
focus on Bodhi in the established infra meeting).

Thoughts on this?