Freeze Break Request: update oz on image builders

Greetings.

Rawhide composes have been failing recently due to kernel changes that
landed in the 4.17 rc2 (and thus all later) kernels. This change causes
vm's made by oz (our cloud image creator) to not have enough randomness
and they don't boot up before they hit the timeout and are marked failed.

imcleod was kind enough to write a upstream oz patch to have vm's use
the hosts passthrough random device:

https://github.com/clalancette/oz/pull/260

I have a f27 rpm of an oz package with this patch applied.

I would like to update all our image builders, run ansible to make sure
they are setup ok and then see if tonight's rawhide finishes.

If it works, great. If not, we have no rawhide and have to untag the
latest kernel and re-run it. I can't see how this could possibly affect
the release tomorrow. ;)

+1s?

kevin