Re: [Release] pagure 4.0 and 4.0.1

Hi, congrats Pagure team for a new major release!! This is awesome news!

Has anyone considered writing a summary Community Blog article about the
new major release?

I believe there is significant interest in something like an article to
summarize the release. I want to know more about how the project was
changed for better extensibility, a little bit on the CI changes,
marking milestones as active / inactive, linking issues from pull
requests (<3), and deleting a branch after a PR is merged.

Updates from GitHub and GitLab on their blogs helps keep me informed
about their projects and what is changing. It would be great to have an
article to share and talk about Pagure, link on social media, etc. It
would help keep me better informed about the project and new major
releases like this one.

This Pagure release had a lot of things I have really wanted. I am sure
there are others who are excited by this changelog but don't know they
are excited yet. I think a Community Blog article would help capture the
awesome work that went into this release and better inform users of
Pagure who are not members of Fedora Infrastructure (Ambassadors,
Marketing, CommOps, Translations, Docs, etc.).

A Community Blog article to summarize this major release would be
awesome. I am happy to help support this, but I don't have enough
information to write the article myself. Let me know if I can do
anything to help.

---

Also, this fix is especially awesome!! This one has been bugging for me
so long but I would always forget to file it as a bug because I didn't
know it was because of colors:

    - Fix allowing to add multiple tags with the same color

Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7@xxxxxxxxx