Re: FBR: Make new-updates-sync print what it did and email to releng-cron

On 04/25/2018 04:00 PM, Patrick  マルタインアンドレアス  Uiterwijk wrote:
> No, because the logger.info statements also output things like what the current state is, and we explicitly set logging to ERROR to only catch the errors.
> I want these specific output messages to print whatever the log level is set to.

yeah I understand. It's just not clear to someone coming into the code later why they
exist and $newuser would probably just convert them to logger.info calls and not know any better.

I'd prefer if we converted any logger.info calls that we don't want to print out by default to
logger.debug and then make just these be logger.info and then set the loglevel to INFO. Would
probably be the best approach to prevent a new person from coming in and deleting/converting the
print statements.

Dusty