FBR: Make fpaste.org cert use letsencrypt

Right now fpaste.org uses the getfedora.org cert which means it errors
for everyone when they access it over https. I have generated a cert
for it on certgetter01 and would like to run the proxy playbook to
sync it out.

I'm going to try to do so with a tag I added (-t fpaste.org) so that
it only changes that one site, but I'm not sure if roles can be tagged
that way. If they can't, I'll have to do a full proxy playbook run.

+1s?