FBR: bodhi-3.6.1

Gr33tings, people of Fedora Infra,

I would like to deploy Bodhi 3.6.1[0,1] to production, which should
address some of the stability issues we experienced with 3.6.0. It will
also resolve something that's made me uncomfortable over the past week -
Bodhi's backends have been running 3.6.0 while the front ends have been
running 3.5.2. In theory this should be fine, but it makes me nervous.

In addition to the changes upstream, I've made some downstream and
deployment configuration changes in this release:

* The Rawhide and f27-infra packages now split the composer out into its
  own subpackage[2]. This greatly reduces the size of the Bodhi web
  container (cutting dependencies about in half due to not needing
  Pungi).
* I switched Bodhi to use an in-memory cache for the home page instead
  of a filesystem cache[3]. Patrick and I believe that the filesystem
  cache caused some of the OpenShift instability due to the server
  processes waiting on file locks. The real patch for this will involve
  removing some "if staging" statements from the cited commit, but I
  didn't want to send *that* patch because it would be less clear than
  the one I cited as to what the real change is.

I believe that this release will be stable in OpenShift, though it's
hard to be 100% sure since the majority of the issues only happen under
production load.

[0] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/docs/user/release_notes.html
[1] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/compare/3.6.0...3.6.1[2]
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/bodhi/c/6b63e0dc5d340cdac80ca3fcc2cf7e204d5ca954?branch=master[3]