Re: Libravatar shutting down on 2018-09-01

Hi

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:27:59AM +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 5.4.2018 v 04:16 Neal Gompa napsal(a):
> > The main problem, of course, is finding someone who wants to run it...
>
> Even if you find someone (not as big problem), that guy basically cannot do anything else. So basically strike out
> something from our TODO list as CANNOT FIX.
>
> @Justin thank you for the notice, we are using it in Copr, I will migrate it to gravatar.

the announcement was made about a week ago and they will shut down in
about 6 months. There are also other people considering to continue this
service. Therefore by migrating away from it prematurely you are also
striking something else from your TODO even if someone will be
continuing the service. IMHO it is good to be aware but there is also
just enough time to let the dust settle and see where libravatar will
go.

Kind regards
Till