Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Elorm Buertey

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 03:36:28PM +0000, Elorm Buertey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Elorm. On IRC, I'm elormes. I'm a CSE undergrad student in Ghana. I
> code much in python and do web development with django. I am familiar
> with other langs like C# and Java. I have a fascination with DevOps and
> infrastructure engineering.
>
> I saw a blog post requesting for maintainers for the fedora-tagger
> application. I would like to volunteer for the migration and also as a
> long time maintainer.

Thank your for stepping up for this, there is a ticket [1] open linking to some
of the files that will need to be updated.
Some folks have also already replied there about their interest about tagger, so
you may want to start discussing with each others to see who takes care of which
part and ensure there is as little overlap between each of you as possible.

For the rest if you have any questions feel free to drop by #fedora-apps on
freenode or just ask them here, we'll be happy to assist you.

Pierre

[1] https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-tagger/issues/200