Retroactive FBR: Update Openshift production

Hi all,

Due to the recently unembargoed openshift CVEs part of
RHSA-2018:0475[1], one of which was marked Important, I have decided
to update our production and staging os(.stg).fedoraproject.org
clusters.
This has caused exactly zero seconds downtime to both the control
plane and any applications running on it as far as my constant
(curl-based) testing revealed (yay openshift!).

Can I get retroactive +1s for this update?

Patrick

[1]: https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2018:0475