Re: FBR: fix hooks for new packages on src.fedoraproject.org

On 03/12/2018 04:21 AM, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-03-09 at 11:03 -0800, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Greetings.
>
>> It was reported to me that a number of new packages were not showing
>> up
>> in grokmirror on src.fedoraproject.org. On looking I noted that new
>> packages did not have the chained post-receive hook we normally put
>> in
>> place. The cause seems to be a typo in the command.
>
>> I'd like to:
>
>> * Apply the attached git patch
>> * run the pkgs ansible playbook.
>> * Manually run the check-git processes to fix all existing packages.
>> * Manually update grokmirror for all existing packages.
>
> Not sure if this all done,

It's not.

I have been having trouble getting grockmirror to generate a new
manifest with all the git repos in it without running out of memory or
files. Hopefully I'll have something soon.

> but my observation so far is that once I
> push something into rust-* repos, it appears in grok-mirror. But rest
> of packages (untouched) is still not there.
> [brain@dell-per930-01 ~]$ ll src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rust-* -d | wc
> -l
> 29

Thats correct. They will not be until I make the new manifest live, or
some commit is pushed in them (updating the existing manifest)

kevin