Reinstall of staging openshift

Greetings.

Our staging openshift is still version 3.5, and still warns/yells about
nodes not having enough disk space (with 3.4 we allocated 20GB to them,
but in 3.5 and later they want at least 40G).

So, I'd like to take our staging openshift down, reprovision it with
more space for the nodes and also get it up to 3.7

Hopefully this won't take too long, and since we have no persistent data
everything should just reprovision via ansible.

I'd like to look at doing this tomorrow.

If you are using staging openshift and would prefer some other
time/date, please let me know.

Thanks,

kevin