Re: Let's flip the switch on January 15th: gating in Fedora

On 01/08/2018 03:29 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:

> Oh yeah, we discussed this. The opt-in is having tests in the right
> place, basically. That seems reasonable.

Exactly. Aside from greenwave options, each packager has complete
control over which tests are enabled via the files in the dist-git repo.

This was supposed to have been enabled before flock. I thought it had
been agreed on, but I'm happy to discuss it again.

Currently mostly Atomic packages have tests enabled, and those are
tracked on the wiki [0]. Currently there are 54 packages with tests
enabled according to that wiki page.

-Dominik

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI/Tests/stat