[Release] pagure: 3.13

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 3.13.

I meant to do a 3.12.1 but a couple of feature slipped in the release and made
it a 3.13 instead.

Here is the changelog:
* Mon Dec 18 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 3.13-1
- Update to 3.13
- Fix the alembic migration adjusting the pull_requests table
- Fix how is created the db in the docker development environment (Clement
  Verna)
- Ensure optional dependencies remain optional
- Ensure groups cannot be created when it is not allowed
- When listing issues, include the project as well in the user's issue API
  endpoint
- Sort forks by date of creation (descending) (Neha Kandpal)
- Ensure the pagination arguments are returned when a page is specified
- Make the milestone clickable on the issue page
- Make the celery tasks update their status so we know when they are running (vs
  pending)

It's running in staging (both stg.pagure.io and src.stg.fp.o) but while testing
it I found out that there is a database constraint that did not get lifted in
3.12 and prevents deleting a project from working as expected.
The corresponding fix is under review, so expect a 3.13.1 soon :)

Happy hacking!
Pierre