Adding Dusty Access/Membership to Releng/Infra

For Fedora Atomic we release content every two weeks. A lot of ducks
have to be in a row in order to do this and often times behind the
scenes work is time sensitive. I really need access to releng/infra
so that I can be more efficient in doing this. I'd like to be able to:

- restart failed disk image build in koji
- re-kick off daily runs if they fail for some reason (make a .1 of a daily run)
- merge pull requests for other team members after I review them
- perform two week atomic releases
    - I realize this one is hard because of signing keys but seriously
      would be nice to be able to do this one myself
    - If signing keys are a problem then we should just automate the
      signing of the checksums for the atomic runs so that the
      checksums are already signed by the time we do the release.
- push access to infra repo
    - I often get patches reviewed on the list and then no one merges
      the patches for me because they assume I have access and that I'm
      going to do it myself. Then I bug someone to merge it for me,
      then they forget to run the ansible playbook that is needed to
      apply the change. I probably have to ping/wait 5+ times for every
      change I need.
- manipulate ostree repos
    - occasionally we have to reset refs, sync content from one repo
      to another or otherwise manipulate the repo. Waiting on someone
      to do this for me every time is quite painful. I do want people
      to review changes that I propose but waiting more than 2 days is
      not something I want to have to do.
- investigate failures by having access to infrastructure and logs
    - fedimg fails often and I have to wait someone to investigate every time
    - koji builders can sometimes have random failures. Being able to
      investigate myself would be useful.

I have read over the following docs:

- https://docs.pagure.org/releng/index.html#join-releng
- https://docs.pagure.org/releng/contributing.html
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice

I know of the SOPs and have contributed to at least one of them:

- https://docs.pagure.org/releng/sop.html
- https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/

I have helped debug a lot of issues with composes and general infra
inconsistencies over the past year. I have spent much time in the releng
/admin channels and have even helped others who are new to the channel.
I have attended releng/infra meetings somewhat regularly over the past
few months.

I am not asking for permissions so that I can willy nilly do what I please.
I'd try to get proposed changes reviewed and announce any actions I performed
on list. I just want to add a little more sanity to my day-to-day.

I have an outstanding ticket open for adding myself to the releng group:
- https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6994

Not sure if there is an equivalent process for adding people to Infra.

Thanks!
Dusty