Re: FBR: Restart httpd on bodhi frontends

On 11/15/2017 12:00 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> We are out of freeze now, go for it!

So let it be written, so let it be done.

After restarting httpd the issue still seemed to be present. It was then
that I realized that the playbook had never been run to send the changes
to production.ini out to the frontend servers. I applied the changes by
hand (since the playbook can't be run while the mash is running). The
issue is resolved now.