Fedora 27 Final Freeze now over

Greetings.

With the release of Fedora 27 ysterday, we are out of final freeze.

Our next freeze is for Fedora 28 Beta (likely 2018-03-13).

Please note however:

* Fedora 27 Modular Server has not yet been released, so please make
sure to consult with folks working on that before making changes that
would impact their progress to release.

* Next week is thanksgiving and many people will be gone some or part of
the week.

* December is coming up with it's holidays and people being gone, so try
not to disrupt things that could affect others.

kevin