Changes in hardware in December affecting QA servers

I realized I had only informally gone over some of the items which
will be changing in December when hardware is moved. However the date
is finally arriving so it needs to be laid out more formally :).

In December, Infrastructure will be moving to new racks with better
power monitoring, networking, and other tools. One of the side goals
of this is that any old hardware which has been meant to be recycled
over the years is to be done so. Which brings us to a set of qa
systems which were listed to be replaced a couple of years ago.

qa01, qa02, qa03, qa04, qa05, qa07, qa08 are all IBM systems which
have reached the end of the road and are planned not to be moved over
to the new racks. [They have been scheduled to be removed for 2-3
years now but it has finally come to that date.] What processes are
currently running on these systems and what is needed to replace them?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.