Freeze Break Request: Fix FMN notifications for package (co)maintainers

Hey folks,

The latest version of FMN in production includes a patch[0] that breaks
all the rules that query for package watchers, resulting in this[1]
infrastructure issue. There's an open PR[2] on FMN that fixes the issue
(reviews welcome). To fix this we have two options.

The first is to backport it to the current version in production (1.5)
which should be trivial since nothing in this area has been touched in
2.0. We can then update production and carry on.

The second option is to update production to 2.0 now (I've included [2]
as a patch in the RPM currently in stage). 2.0 includes a re-write of
the back-end components of FMN to use Celery. It's running in stage now.
Things to note about this:

* The FMN back-end now requires F26 because of celery versions.

* The FMN front-end is currently still on RHEL7, but I haven't updated
  it in stage yet so I don't know if there's any adjustments necessary
  for that (the front-end doesn't use celery so the fact that it's old
  _shouldn't_ be a problem).

* Some care will need to be taken to switch over AMQP queue-wise,
  especially because the current FMN queues are jammed with unformatable
  messages it keeps requeuing (about 25K of them). We could also just
  cut our losses and drop these.

* The scripts that monitor queue length will need to be adjusted since
  there are more queues now and existing queues have been renamed.

One thing to note is that we're going to have to go through all those
things above at some point anyway. FMN also doesn't really have anything
to do with the release process so if it all goes south during the freeze
it shouldn't matter.

I don't have a preference one way or the other, really. Whatever makes
the admins happy makes me happy.

[0] https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn/pull/206
[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6462
[2] https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn/pull/248