Meeting Agenda Item: Alan Treviño

Hi everyone !

My name is Alan Treviño I'm from Mexico, I would like to contribute to
infrastructure team as I had been working in different IT sectors for
some 7 years as web dev, QA (automation) and a little bit of support
engineering, I think this mix fits ok with the team.

Right now I'm doing some cool stuff with python and selenium at work
(company name: Enroute), I really want to learn more about you guys and
how you work to start contributing !

I have experience with Java, PHP and Python and had been user of fedora
since 24v but worked with SLES and bunch other Linux server distros as
QA (installing, configuring, etc.).

What am I expecting to learn?
Just increase my programming skills and also be more comfortable with
tasks related to servers (troubleshoot, configuration, deployments,
script crafting, etc.)

My IRC user is "atrevino"

Best regards!
Alan Treviño