fedmsg-stg on irc changes

Greetings.

As some of you know (and perhaps some of you do not) we have a live feed
of (most) fedmsgs gatewayed to irc.freenode.net.

Up until today both staging and production fedmsgs have been going to
#fedora-fedmsg. This is a pretty handy feature, as you can join the
channel and use your irc client to highlight messages you might care
about, or see whats going on in general in fedora or watch for some
message you know should be coming along.

However, due to the volume, the staging messages are often lost in the
noise and it makes it more difficult to watch them.

So, to help with this, I have created a new channel:
#fedora-fedmsg-stg that now gets all the staging messages only.
#fedora-fedmsg will keep getting the production ones (only now).

If this doesn't work out we can revist it, but hopefully it will be of
help to folks who are looking for messages in staging.

kevin