Re: October status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

On 10/05/2017 05:32 AM, Kai Bojens wrote:
...snip...

> The biggest problem is the documentation of the infrastructure or the
> lack of. I were finally able to build the docs from
> https://pagure.io/infra-docs/ but it took me some time as the documented
> steps weren't always the right ones …
>
> IMHO the documentation should be very easy to access and should be
> presented in a way that would not require to clone a repo and build
> certain things first.

Well, the "built" docs are at:

https://docs.pagure.org/infra-docs/

(This builds from the repo above).

A slightly less nice looking version is also at:
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/docs/

We should definitely try and make this more visible in the intro docs
though. Thanks for the feedback!

kevin