[Release] pagure: 3.10

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut and deployed a new version of pagure: 3.10.

Here is its corresponding changelog:
* Fri Oct 13 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 3.10-1
- Update to 3.10
- Show the branches' head in the commit list
- Log which IP is being denied access to the internal endpoints (makes debugging
  easier)
- Link to pagure's own markdown documentation and warn that remote images are
  not supported
- Document how to run a single test file or a single test in a file
- Fix trying to decode when the encoding is None
- Include an url_path field in the JSON representation of a project
- Generalize the description of the ACLs (since we know have project-less API
  tokens)
- Drop ``--autoreload`` from the .service files as celery dropped support for it
  and it never really worked (Vivek Anand)

While testing the feature about branches' head showing on the commit list I
realized there was a bug for a little time in the internal API endpoints (being
too restrictive).
I hotfixed this in prod and opened a PR upstream, but I'll likely try to get a
3.10.1 out before freeze starts (or maybe even just later today).

Happy hacking!
Pierre