[Release] pagure: 3.9

Good Morning Everyone!

I just released a new version of pagure: 3.9

Here is its changelog:
* Wed Oct 11 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 3.9-1
- Update to 3.9
- Fix the editing issue when the user does not actually edit anything
- Fix the internal API endpoint: get branches of commit to support namespace
- Consolidate the code in our custom markdown processor (fixes linking to a
  commit on a namespaced project)
- Fix deleting a project by also removing it from the gitolite config
- Warn if the user is about to just recompile the gitolite config via
  pagure-admin (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Update .git/config example in doc/usage/pull_requests.rst (sclark)
- Include the PRs opened by the user on the 'My pull-requests' page
- Add to pagure-admin the actions: get-watch and update-watch
- Add to pagure-admin the action: read-only
- Add the user's fullname (if there is one) as title when they comment
- Fix the title of the percentage when hovering over the red bar in issues
- Make the box to edit comments bigger
- Document in the usage section where to find the API documentation
- Provide the sha256 and sha512 of the releases in a CHECKSUMS file
- Remove clear buttons (Till Maas)

It's currently happily running in stg on both stg.pagure.io and
src.stg.fedoraproject.org, feel free to poke at it there and report any issue
you may see.

I'll likely push to prod tomorrow unless there is a reason not to :)

Happy hacking!
Pierre