Re: whatcanidoforfedora.org is back

Le 07/10/2017 à 13:27, Ralph Bean a écrit :
http://whatcanidoforfedora.org is back (the dns change is still propagating).

Patrick and I set up an ansibilized cronjob on sundries01 to build it
and sync it out to the proxies, similar to how our other websites are
built.

Ricky's going to proceed with looking at how to auto-build it in
os.fedoraproject.org, so the team can get more experience with
deploying applications with different update flows there.

-Ralph

Cool, but I feel like we lost the automatic language switching, it is in English on my desktop, while it should be French.

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft