ODCS RFR

Hey all,

I had a chat with Patrick yesterday and walked through the various
parts of the RFR process that my team has done a less than great job
of following.  I never built up a good habit of following the RFR
process to the letter.  Sorry for this.  Will try to do a better job.
Patrick put together a template for the RFR process in the infra-docs
repo we can use to make it easier to not accidentally skip steps.

Anyways, I filled out some info on ODCS and thought I'd send it along
here.  If there are any questions, we can try to answer them here or
in the ticket.

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6182#comment-471097

Current status is that it is setup in staging, but the prod nodes
haven't been provisioned yet.

Most all of the bits in staging look like they're working, except for
the crucially missing read-only mount of /mnt/koji.  This is something
I didn't think to ask for earlier on, but, anyways it's in the ticket
above.

Thanks for your time.  Questions welcome!

-Ralph