Introduction Ken Dreyer

Hi folks,

My name is Ken Dreyer (ktdreyer on IRC), I live in Denver CO (US) and
I'm interested in following along (and eventually contributing!) to
the Fedora Infra team.

I work on the Ceph engineering team at Red Hat, and my main role is
shepherding the releases of our downstream product. I work a lot on
Jenkins and automating as much of our release pipeline as possible.
Internally at my employer (Red Hat) we have a message bus that we use
to trigger events. Some of the things I've worked on:

- automatic patch applications in dist-git with rdopkg
  (hope to merge rdopkg with rpkg one day)
- building after each dist-git push event
- attaching builds to "updates" (Red Hat's erratas)
- automatically composing when new updates are ready
- building containers in OSBS from those new composes as they are
announced on the bus

I'm familiar with Python and I've contributed some small patches to
Koji and Pungi over the years. I've also helped a tiny bit with the
CVS -> Git conversion over in RPM Fusion.

I'm really interested in sharing as much infra tooling between Ceph
and Fedora as possible. When we switched to using Pungi for our
composes, we were then able to take advantage of the tools at
https://pagure.io/compose-utils, which made me excited :)

The Freshmaker project in particular looks like a much
larger-encompassing solution to what I've done for the automatic image
rebuilds, so when that stabilizes I want to dig into that more.

I have put the infra team meeting on my calendar, and I currently have
some conflicting meeting at that time, but I will try to listen in and
understand more about what is going on week-to-week.