Re: Meeting Agenda item: Introduction Ajay Vembu

Hi Ajay! Welcome to the Fedora Project's Infrastructure team.

Congrats on getting your Masters! We use a lot of Python here and (I think) a fair amount of Java, I'm sure your skills there will be appreciated!

Feel free to drop into #fedora-admin and #fedora-noc on Freenode and get started
interacting with the admin team.

If you'd like to contribute and haven't already, I suggest you read the Getting
Started page on the Infrastructure Wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

Thanks,
Patrci