PDC release data (for F28)

Hi, I met up with abompard and Kellin today to solidify a plan to deal
with this issue affecting Fedora:
<https://github.com/product-definition-center/product-definition-center/issues/294>

Here are the notes from the session.  It looks like Django makes this
reasonably easy to solve via extending the app.  Andrew, the guy
mentioned below, is one of the PDC owners inside Red Hat.  I don't
think he's involved in Fedora, which is not an issue; the point is
to keep in touch with him to validate our approach.

* * *
PDC enhancements -- 2017-09-29
Attendees: pfrields, rmarshall, abompard

https://github.com/product-definition-center/product-definition-center/issues/294
https://github.com/product-definition-center/product-definition-center/issues/459

	* What did Rob discover about PDC approach?
		* Talked with Andrew, so if we have an app with an API endpoint we can hit with our dataset, that should work well. We can extend the data model the way that we need it.
		* Rob's stuff he was looking at was about builder and architecture type, not really related to these issues.
	* What can/should Aurélien contribute?
		* Looked at PDC source code -- can write the resource containing the necessary models and hooking up an API endpoint
		* Should keep in touch with Andrew to get the patch in
		* AGREED: abompard will take this work up... target is to get this in so we can use for F28
	* Dates can change over time
		* E.g. release date slips or the EOL date is changed
		* rob: If we can keep a "changelog" of slip dates, that might be helpful. Not sure how to handle this in the API but it would be great if the data model could accommodate somehow.