Introduction: David Reed

Hello all.   I'm a long time user of Fedora (been using it since Fedora 4) and finally decided it's about time I start contributing to this awesome distro and thought the infrastructure group would be a good fit.

I'm a Sr. Software Engineer by profession and have 8 years of experience using python for developing internal infrastructure applications.  My current project consists of writing/maintaining code for a farm of 300 embedded development boards.  That farm distributes benchmarking workloads across all the active embedded systems and performs performance analysis of the results.

I love python and use it every day.  I'm interested in helping in the development of python based stacks, but wouldn't mind picking up a new language or framework should the need arise.

My IRC handle is dreed and I just logged into the #fedora-admin channel, though I apparently just missed the weekly meeting.

--David