What can Fedora Infra do for Factory 2.0? - September

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday, Ralph and I held our monthly meeting: WCFIDFF2.0 (cf $subject). This
is a meeting I started to schedule with Ralph earlier this summer. The idea is
to help prioritize things on the Fedora Infra side as well as keeping each other
informed on what is being worked on and may come in the future and how we can
help each other.

I wanted to send a recap of these discussions but missed the opportunity last
month, so here it is this time.

On the F2.0 front:
- Top priority is getting bodhi ready and shaped for modules.
This relates to the recent FESCo decision and is being tracked upstream at:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/1795
Ralph is going to work on this and is likely going to require help from Randy.

- The ODCS hosts have been created but are missing shared storage (nfs/gluster)
between the frontend and backend hosts.
This is not a top priority but it would be appreciated if someone knowing how to
do it, has some spare cycles to look into it. Otherwise it will be processed
later.
Tracked: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6182

- Security audit for ODCS and freshmaker (to prioritize in this order) are still
pending but I know Patrick has them on his radar.
This is also not a top priority since bodhi for modules takes the precedence but
it will get higher on the priority list once bodhi is figured out.

- The follow up from pagure deployment on dist-git is getting lower, there is
only one item left: migrating the watch statuses from pkgdb to pagure.
This has been queued to be fixed.
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6315

Hoping this is useful,

Pierre