Congrats to Adam Miller

I'm happy to announce that We have approved Adam into the sysadmin-main
group.

This is the core group of trusted folks that high level access to most
things. Adam has done great work rolling out and maintaining and working
on the next generation of the Open Shift Build System and other work
with releng.

This should allow him to more easily roll out and provision new versions
of OSBS.

Congrats and use your powers for good! :)

kevin