Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Martin Smola

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Martin Smola and I am coming from Czech Republic.

IRC: martincz

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn.

I know HTML, CSS, Bash, Linux advanced. I would like to learn more Linux to be professional, born shell and Perl, Python, OpenStack just for now but I am opened to everything what will be useful for my life.

In past I got Cisco CCNA1 and CCNA2. I made some migrations of WAR file with big MySQL database for Tomcat, which I put to my installed CentOS and deployed there. I made as well migration of Firebird database with my cleaned minimal installation of CentOS. I work with Cisco Switches L2 and L3. I installed Apache and put websites there. I can help myself or with my friend Google. I have root privileges to all our CentOS and Windows servers. I can manage group policy and AD as well. i work with Synology NAS as well.

I help end users with obviously Application problem. I learn RHCSA and I want to pass the exam soon and start learn RHCE. I hope someone of you will take me under his wings.

Regards,

Martin Smola