Meeting Agenda: Introduction Patrick Kuny

  • IRC Handle: netcronin
  • Github: netcronin
  • Email: pmk62810@xxxxxxxxx
    • What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn.
      • Beginner Ansible and Chef skills, beginner Perl and Bash Scripting.
      • Beginner experience in Linux Administration - experience setting up various services: HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP, GlusterFS replication, Zabbix monitoring, Chef cookbooks, Ansible playbooks, General Server Administration (Fail2Ban, SELinux, iptables, FirewallD, etc.)
      • Worked specifically with moving open-source technology stacks to Docker containers.
      • Studying for RHCSA
      • Interested in automation, general Linux administration
      • Run a small homelab for testing (automated via Ansible, of course)
      • Network knowledge
      • Work for Cerner Corporation in Kansas City, MO as a System Engineer
      • Central Timezone
      • Also plan to join the Fedora Ambassadors program
      • Interested in teaching and mentoring new users/infra members eventually, once I've earned it.
  • What you want to learn
    • Anything the team needs help with, especially Linux admin work and best practices surrounding it.
    • Interested in Fedora Infrastructure Apprentice program. Both joining and helping out with.
  • Any initial questions you have for the team
    • Nothing specific. Lurking in IRC and have read the last few meeting minutes, as well as looking over the architecture topology. Bear with me as I may ask some dumb qu

Thanks,
Patrick Kuny
C: 816.507.5495
https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-kuny-3855964b