Duplicates in package owner alias cronjob?

I'm confused about something.  Can any postfix experts help debug?

On Friday I put a new package-owner-alias cronjob in place on bastion
(that Matt Prahl wrote).  It generates the package owner list from
pagure over dist-git instead of generating it from pkgdb.

    https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/commit/?id=eb241f903dcd6d7d3529539739508f6dc1b00982

Kevin saw that the hourly cronjob is spitting out some errors from the
postfix command.

However, when I inspect the file, I don't find any duplicates:

    $ cat /etc/postfix/package-owner | awk ' { print $1 } ' | uniq -d

Anybody know what's wrong with that file/output?

-Ralph