Re: Where do we want to put pagure?

On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 10:23:13PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> In stg I put it under src.stg.fp.o/pagure so it stands nicely on the side of
> everything else on the server and to be sure it is not going to conflict.
> But, do we want to follow the same path in production or do we want to deploy it
> at src.fp.o/ directly?

Are there other things we might want want to put at the top level, or
at other levels with the same top URL? Documentation? Actual exploded
source trees? If not, top level seems fine. If so, do we want to use
the name of the software ("pagure") or something descriptive (like
"dist-git", even if that's mainly descriptive to packagers?).

(Unrelated: the banner in stg has "fedora PAGURE" at the top. Is there
a design ticket for a dist-git banner?)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>