Re: Moving an existing pagure repo to a different namespace

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 03:49:05PM -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> I'd like to move some projects around. Is it possible to move an existing
> pagure repo to a different namespace?

It's going to be a manual process:
- clone the sources, issues and requests git repos (and doc if there is one)
- delete the old project
- create the new project
- push there the three (four) git repos cloned above, don't forget to a)
  activate the corresponding git hooks and b) to stop fedmsg and when doing this
  step if you don't want to spam everyone.

- Optionally, re-create the old project with a README explaining where the
  project has moved.

> Similarly could we have our projects more clearly namespaced like is done
> with organizations on github?

This is up to the people creating the projects.

Pierre