Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ryan

Hi All,

I'm Ryan and I'm looking to contribute to the fedora project in any way I can. My IRC handle is Rozzay and I current work as a software engineer.

I mostly possess programming skills: C# Python, C++, SQL and I know a bit of Javascript, HTML and CSS. I recently just acquired my Masters in Information Systems with a focus on Internet Security. I am also about to start the process of getting the OSCP Certification. What I am really looking forward to gaining from contributing is more system admin skills because right now I am mostly just an application programmer. I currently work for a company that does automated vehicles in warehouses. I look forward to meeting everyone and contributing whenever and wherever I can.

Thanks so much,

Ryan