[Release] pagure: 3.0

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 3.0.

This is the version that we started working on during the beta freeze (and cut
during final freeze, we may want to adjust our schedule a little better ^^).

Here is its changelog:
* Fri Jun 30 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 3.0-1
- Update to 3.0
- Since 2.90 celery has become a requirement as well as one of the queueing
  system it supports (pagure defaults to using redis)
- Multiple stability and performance improvements (mainly thanks to Patrick
  Uiterwijk)
- Fix the assignee value in fedmsg when assigning a ticket (Ricky Elrod)
- Make pagure support bleach 2.0.0 (Shengjing Zhu)
- Fixes in CI support (Tim Flink)
- Update the documentation
- Fix plain readme html escape (Shengjing Zhu)
- Refactor user existence code in API and UI (Abhijeet Kasurde)
- Add an API to modify a Pagure project's owner (Matt Prahl)
- Support for uploading multiple files to an issue at once
- Introduce the external committer feature
- Add the required groups feature
- Add an API endpoint to get the git urls of a project (Matt Prahl)
- Blacklist 'wait' as project name
- Add a border to the search box on the side bar to the documentation
- Add the list-id, list-archive and X-Auto-Response-Suppress email headers
- Add ways to customize the gitolite configuration file with snippets
- Return a 404 on private ticket if the user is not authenticated
- cleanup: move static js/css to vendor dir
- Limit the requests version as it conflicts with our chardet requirement
- Rename all the services to pagure-*
- Remove 'on <project name' - watch status dropdown (Vivek Anand)
- Create references for pull-request in the git repo for local checkout
- Use the entire list of users for the assignee field completion
- Fix searching for groups
- Make the search work when searching for project with namespaces or forks
- Return a human-friendly error message when upload fails
- Let acting on the status potentially set the close_status and vice versa
- Multiple fixes to the SSE server
- When forking a project, wait until the very end to let the user go through
- Allow customizing the writing of gitolite's configuration file
- Fix diffing the branch of a project against the target branch
- Fix displaying the new PR button on the default branch
- Do not send a notification upon merge conflicts
- Do not let pagure return 500 when hit with bogus URL
- When loading comment from JSON rely on username/comment rather than comment id
- When deleting a comment, refresh the ticket git repo
- Make patch_to_diff use lists instead of string concatenation (Patrick
  Uiterwijk)

It is currently happily running in stg, I will be updating src.stg with this
later today.

Happy hacking!
Pierre