Re: retrace / faf issues

Dne 26.6.2017 v 18:50 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
> Greetings.
>
> I've seen some various retrace/faf issues of late, so I thought I would
> collect them into an email and see if you all could take a look and
> solve them. :)

Thank you for bringing it up.

> - retrace02.qa.fedoraproject.org has a 100% full disk.

retrace02 is used just for staging/development. So not big issue. But I am working on it right now. Should be resolved
by EOB. .... Resolved now. :)

> - retrace01.qa.fedoraproject.org is almost constantly alerting on swap
> being full. Not sure what to do about this, but perhaps we could add
> more swap or somehow limit it to use only memory for normal jobs?

Few months ago I set postgresql to use more agressive caching. So that is main culprint for consuming so much memory.
I can easily lower it by few percent. But... I see right now that there is 16GB swap and 8 GB is free. And total
available memory is 16 GB. Because 8GB free swap and 8GB are kernel buffers/cache. So when you see those errors and what
are the exact numbers in those alerts?

I will investigate remaining issues tomorrow.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA