Re: RFC: Enable type annotations and Mypy checks on Python projects in Fedora Infrastructure

I'm also a +1. I've been working on documenting Bodhi's code with a
PEP-257 checker, and part of that work has been to determine types on
some arguments.

Can mypy handle finding the types from docblocks, or is it strict about
the format being like:

# type: (int, bool)

?